To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I apply for financial aid?
Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. For students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for Federal aid and are AB 540 eligible, they may complete the Dream Act Application at www.CalDreamAct.org.
For more information visit the AHC Financial Aid webpage.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How many students are enrolled?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When are finals?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- How much is tuition?
- Where do International Students live?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?