To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I apply for financial aid?
Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. For students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for Federal aid and are AB 540 eligible, they may complete the Dream Act Application at www.CalDreamAct.org.
For more information visit the AHC Financial Aid webpage.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?