Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

How do I apply for financial aid?

Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at  For students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for Federal aid and are AB 540 eligible, they may complete the Dream Act Application at

For more information visit the AHC Financial Aid webpage.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.