To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I apply for financial aid?
Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. For students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for Federal aid and are AB 540 eligible, they may complete the Dream Act Application at www.CalDreamAct.org.
For more information visit the AHC Financial Aid webpage.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When is spring break?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- What classes do I need to take to earn a degree/certificate?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?