Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

How do I get emergency funding?

Emergency funding is very limited; please contact the office of the Associate Superintendent/ Vice President, Student Service at (805) 922-6966 ext. 3267 .

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.