To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Within three days of successfully submitting your FAFSA online, you will receive an email from the Federal processor providing you with your Student Aid Report (SAR). Within two weeks of submitting your FAFSA, you will receive an email from the Allan Hancock College Financial Aid office confirming receipt of your application and directing you to the myHancock portal and your Financial Aid tab. On the Financial Aid tab, you will need to review what items are required to complete your financial aid file (Unsatisfied Requirements), your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), and other important information regarding financial aid. Once you have submitted all requested items, and you meet the SAP standards, your eligibility will be calculated, your awards will be posted, and you will receive another email from the Financial aid office directing you to review your award and disbursement information. The entire process from FAFSA to awarding may take approximately two to six weeks. If you are enrolled, attending classes, and eligible, your funds will be sent to BankMobile. After your funds are processed by BankMobile, you will receive an email notification.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?