To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- What If I still need help logging in?
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- When is spring break?
- What is Allan Hancock College's Title IV Federal School Code for financial aid?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is your grading policy?