To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- Where can I park?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I use Class Search?
- What is College for Kids?
- How do I apply to a program?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I need a copy of my award notification, how do I go about getting one?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?