To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- What is EOPS?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply to a program?
- When was your school founded?
- What is a CCCID, and how do I use it?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is the difference between a certificate and a degree?