To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I register for classes?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- When are finals?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?