To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- Is there a bus I can take to get to Hancock?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How can I make an appointment for the START test?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- How do I access myHancock?