To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?
- What does AHC's Unity Resolution say?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is the PCPA?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How do I withdraw from the school?