To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Can I take the START test again?
- How do I register for classes?
- When should I drop or withdraw my class?