To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Who is my counselor?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?