To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Do you offer distance education / online courses?
Several of our classes can be taken online. To find out which ones are available online, go to the class search and look for the box labeled “Session” and select “Distance Education.”
For more information on distance learning at Allan Hancock College, please call (805) 922-6966 ext. 3928 or visit distance learning website at www.hancockcollege.edu/distance_learning.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- I just got a post card from Hancock and I was wondering how it affects me?
- Is Office 365 free for students enrolled at Allan Hancock College?
- How do I register for classes?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is an Academic Advising Workshop (AAW)?
- What programs of study do you offer?