To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is your school accredited?
Allan Hancock College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (10 Commercial Blvd., Ste. 204, Novato, CA, 94949, (415) 506-0234), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The college has been continuously accredited since 1952. The latest accreditation is available for review on the Allan Hancock College public website. In addition, the licensing or other approval documents by a state agency for the various programs that require additional credentials are available by request through the office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs. Students may contact the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) directly with complaints related to noncompliance with accreditation standards. Information on the ACCJC complaint process can be accessed at www.accjc.org/ complaint-process.
Visit AHC's Accreditation webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?