To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is your school accredited?
Allan Hancock College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (10 Commercial Blvd., Ste. 204, Novato, CA, 94949, (415) 506-0234), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The college has been continuously accredited since 1952. The latest accreditation is available for review on the Allan Hancock College public website. In addition, the licensing or other approval documents by a state agency for the various programs that require additional credentials are available by request through the office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs. Students may contact the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) directly with complaints related to noncompliance with accreditation standards. Information on the ACCJC complaint process can be accessed at www.accjc.org/ complaint-process.
Visit AHC's Accreditation webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?