To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is your school accredited?
Allan Hancock College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (10 Commercial Blvd., Ste. 204, Novato, CA, 94949, (415) 506-0234), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The college has been continuously accredited since 1952. The latest accreditation is available for review on the Allan Hancock College public website. In addition, the licensing or other approval documents by a state agency for the various programs that require additional credentials are available by request through the office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs. Students may contact the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) directly with complaints related to noncompliance with accreditation standards. Information on the ACCJC complaint process can be accessed at www.accjc.org/ complaint-process.
Visit AHC's Accreditation webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- Where can I make photocopies on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What loans are available?
- When and where are my exams?
- What is the difference between a counseling drop-in and an appointment?