To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is your school accredited?
Allan Hancock College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (10 Commercial Blvd., Ste. 204, Novato, CA, 94949, (415) 506-0234), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The college has been continuously accredited since 1952. The latest accreditation is available for review on the Allan Hancock College public website. In addition, the licensing or other approval documents by a state agency for the various programs that require additional credentials are available by request through the office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs. Students may contact the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) directly with complaints related to noncompliance with accreditation standards. Information on the ACCJC complaint process can be accessed at www.accjc.org/ complaint-process.
Visit AHC's Accreditation webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer summer courses?
- Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
- How do I access myHancock?
- How do I register for classes?
- What do I do if I have been suspended or cancelled from Financial Aid?
- How do I apply to a program?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the PCPA?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?