To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I apply to a program?
Detailed requirements for specific programs (such as Theatre, Nursing or Dental Assisting) can be found at www.hancockcollege.edu.
Select the “Programs of Study” link that is found at the right, then select the program you are interested in. Please read the page carefully to understand the admissions process, program requirements, costs, and other information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?