Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?

Withdrawing from a class simply means that you will no longer be taking that course. The point at which you drop the class determines whether you will get a refund or a W on your transcript. For more information see  

To drop a course: 

  1. Log on to myHancock
  2. Click on the Register Add/Drop Classes link under the "Registration" heading. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.