To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
Withdrawing from a class simply means that you will no longer be taking that course. The point at which you drop the class determines whether you will get a refund or a W on your transcript. For more information see http://www.hancockcollege.edu/admissions_records/impact.php
To drop a course:
- Log on to myHancock
- Click on the Register Add/Drop Classes link under the "Registration" heading.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How do I contact the Admissions and Records office?
- How do I access my email account?
- How do I register for classes?
- When and where are my exams?
- What varsity sports do you offer?
- Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
- What scholarships are available?
- Where are my classes located?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?