To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
Withdrawing from a class simply means that you will no longer be taking that course. The point at which you drop the class determines whether you will get a refund or a W on your transcript. For more information see http://www.hancockcollege.edu/admissions_records/impact.php
To drop a course:
- Log on to myHancock
- Click on the Register Add/Drop Classes link under the "Registration" heading.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?