To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I register for classes?
Registration for summer and fall begins in mid-April, and in mid-November for spring. Once time tickets are issued (the first day you may register), students may log into myHancock, click on the student tab, click on registration status in the myRegistration channel, select the correct semester, and view their registration date and time.
- Complete an application for admission to receive a student ID number
- Log on to myHancock
- Select the Student tab
- Select the Register/Add/Drop/Search Classes link and follow the steps
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- How do I access my email account?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is Canvas and is there any support or guides on how to use it?
- What is the status of my application?
- How can I Forward myHancock email?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Who is my counselor?
- When is spring break?