To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I register for classes?
Registration for summer and fall begins in mid-April, and in mid-November for spring. Once time tickets are issued (the first day you may register), students may log into myHancock, click on the student tab, click on registration status in the myRegistration channel, select the correct semester, and view their registration date and time.
- Complete an application for admission to receive a student ID number
- Log on to myHancock
- Select the Student tab
- Select the Register/Add/Drop/Search Classes link and follow the steps
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?
- What does AHC's Unity Resolution say?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is the PCPA?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How do I withdraw from the school?