To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I register for classes?
Registration for summer and fall begins in mid-April, and in mid-November for spring. Once time tickets are issued (the first day you may register), students may log into myHancock, click on the student tab, click on registration status in the myRegistration channel, select the correct semester, and view their registration date and time.
- Complete an application for admission to receive a student ID number
- Log on to myHancock
- Select the Student tab
- Select the Register/Add/Drop/Search Classes link and follow the steps
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- Where can I make photocopies on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What loans are available?
- When and where are my exams?
- What is the difference between a counseling drop-in and an appointment?