To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Location: Building A, Santa Maria campus
805-922-6966 ext. 3200
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is AB 540?
- What is a class syllabus?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Is my degree audit the same as my Allan Hancock College transcript?
- Do you have any job openings?