To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Location: Building A, Santa Maria campus
805-922-6966 ext. 3200
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- How do I access my email account?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is Canvas and is there any support or guides on how to use it?
- What is the status of my application?
- How can I Forward myHancock email?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Who is my counselor?
- When is spring break?