To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Location: Building A, Santa Maria campus
805-922-6966 ext. 3200
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How much is tuition?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I view my grades?
- When are finals?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?