To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access my email account?
You can access your email by clicking the email icon in the myHancock portal. You should check your Hancock email regularly! All college correspondence will be sent using this account, including wait list notification.
As of February 2018, you will not receive a student email account until you have registered for a class.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- Is there a bus I can take to get to Hancock?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How can I make an appointment for the START test?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- How do I access myHancock?