To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access my email account?
You can access your email by clicking the email icon in the myHancock portal. You should check your Hancock email regularly! All college correspondence will be sent using this account, including wait list notification.
As of February 2018, you will not receive a student email account until you have registered for a class.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- What If I still need help logging in?
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- When is spring break?
- What is Allan Hancock College's Title IV Federal School Code for financial aid?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is your grading policy?