To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access my email account?
You can access your email by clicking the email icon in the myHancock portal. You should check your Hancock email regularly! All college correspondence will be sent using this account, including wait list notification.
As of February 2018, you will not receive a student email account until you have registered for a class.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?