To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access myHancock?
You can access the portal both on and off campus from any computer with an Internet connection. myHancock is accessible from most browsers and is computer independent. You can find the portal login page by clicking the myHancock button in the top right corner of the www.hancockcollege.edu home page. There is also a big blue button at the right on the Home page labeled myHancock – Students/Blackboard Access.
Be sure to bookmark it!
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- How do I access my email account?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is Canvas and is there any support or guides on how to use it?
- What is the status of my application?
- How can I Forward myHancock email?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Who is my counselor?
- When is spring break?