To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access myHancock?
You can access the portal both on and off campus from any computer with an Internet connection. myHancock is accessible from most browsers and is computer independent. You can find the portal login page by clicking the myHancock button in the top right corner of the www.hancockcollege.edu home page. There is also a big blue button at the right on the Home page labeled myHancock – Students/Blackboard Access.
Be sure to bookmark it!
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What are Hancock's General Education (GE) requirements?
- When is spring break?
- How do I use Class Search?
- What is the application deadline for International Students?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When do labs start?
- How do I register for classes?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What is BOG?