To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access myHancock?
You can access the portal both on and off campus from any computer with an Internet connection. myHancock is accessible from most browsers and is computer independent. You can find the portal login page by clicking the myHancock button in the top right corner of the www.hancockcollege.edu home page. There is also a big blue button at the right on the Home page labeled myHancock – Students/Blackboard Access.
Be sure to bookmark it!
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the application fee?
- How do I access Blackboard?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much does graduation cost?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?