To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access myHancock?
You can access the portal both on and off campus from any computer with an Internet connection. myHancock is accessible from most browsers and is computer independent. You can find the portal login page by clicking the myHancock button in the top right corner of the www.hancockcollege.edu home page. There is also a big blue button at the right on the Home page labeled myHancock – Students/Blackboard Access.
Be sure to bookmark it!
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- I just got a post card from Hancock and I was wondering how it affects me?
- Is Office 365 free for students enrolled at Allan Hancock College?
- How do I register for classes?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is an Academic Advising Workshop (AAW)?
- What programs of study do you offer?