To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Where do I go for technical support?
Hancock students have access to the Student Helpdesk where they can get assistance from trained peer advisors. They can help with understanding the class schedule, logging onto the portal, accessing Blackboard, finding information online, navigating basic online services and more.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What are Hancock's General Education (GE) requirements?
- How do I use Class Search?
- When is spring break?
- What is the application deadline for International Students?
- When do labs start?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is BOG?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?