To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Where do I go for technical support?
Hancock students have access to the Student Helpdesk where they can get assistance from trained peer advisors. They can help with understanding the class schedule, logging onto the portal, accessing Blackboard, finding information online, navigating basic online services and more.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What is College for Kids?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How much is tuition?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What grants are available?