To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Where do I go for technical support?
Hancock students have access to the Student Helpdesk where they can get assistance from trained peer advisors. They can help with understanding the class schedule, logging onto the portal, accessing Blackboard, finding information online, navigating basic online services and more.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When is spring break?
- What scholarships are available?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?