Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

Where do I go for technical support?

Hancock students have access to the Student Helpdesk where they can get assistance from trained peer advisors. They can help with understanding the class schedule, logging onto the portal, accessing Blackboard, finding information online, navigating basic online services and more.

Visit the 'Soporte Técnico de Estudiantes' ('Student Helpdesk') webpage or call (805) 922-6569 or send an email to

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.