To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I contact the Admissions and Records office?
Location: Building A, Santa Maria campus
805-922-6966 ext. 3248
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?