Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

Do you have a required high school GPA?

To attend as a college student, no.  If attending as a concurrently enrolled high school student, (College Now student) you must have at least a 2.5 GPA at the high school.  

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.