To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is the difference between a certificate and a degree?
The difference between a certificate and a degree is that for a certificate you complete a set amount of classes in a specific program of study (i.e. culinary arts, auto tech., etc.). For an associate degree, you complete a set amount of credits in a certain program of study, which is your major, plus the necessary credits for general education requirements for a total of 60+ units, and meet additional requirements such as completing 25 percent of your major classes at AHC.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?