To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is there a gym on campus?
Yes, the gym is located in Building N on the west end of campus. There is a workout room with weights and cardio equipment, a pool for lap swimming, and a brand new track open to the public during daylight hours. Students can register and receive credit to gain access to the weight room.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When is spring break?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- What classes do I need to take to earn a degree/certificate?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?