To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I complete my Master Promissory Note (MPN)?
After you are awarded a student loan, the Financial Aid office will guide you through the MPN process, by directing you to StudentLoans.gov to e-sign the online MPN.
To complete an MPN online, you will need a username and password called your FSA ID.
The entire MPN process must be completed in a single session, so be sure you have enough time before you start. The MPN takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
The MPN process consists of four steps:
Enter your personal and school information.
Enter information about your references.
Read the terms and conditions.
Review, electronically sign, and submit the MPN
Curious to learn more about the MPN before you sign yours? Click here for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What is College for Kids?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How much is tuition?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What grants are available?