To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I complete my Master Promissory Note (MPN)?
After you are awarded a student loan, the Financial Aid office will guide you through the MPN process, by directing you to StudentLoans.gov to e-sign the online MPN.
To complete an MPN online, you will need a username and password called your FSA ID.
The entire MPN process must be completed in a single session, so be sure you have enough time before you start. The MPN takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
The MPN process consists of four steps:
Enter your personal and school information.
Enter information about your references.
Read the terms and conditions.
Review, electronically sign, and submit the MPN
Curious to learn more about the MPN before you sign yours? Click here for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I register for classes?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- When are finals?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?