To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access Blackboard?
You can access Blackboard through the AHC portal at http://myhancock.hancockcollege.edu
Click on the Blackboard icon in the upper right and it will take you directly into Blackboard.
You can also access Blackboard directly at http://blackboard.hancockcollege.edu and follow the log on instructions.
Note: Distance learning staff highly recommends that you go through the AHC portal as it will automatically log you in.
Once you have logged into the system, you will see the “Home” and “Courses” tab.
- The “Home tab should list the Blackboard courses in which you are enrolled in. It will also display announcements, calendar entries, and tasks for all your Blackboard courses.
- The “Courses” tab will also display a list of your Blackboard courses.
Whichever tab you decide to use, click on the name of the class to enter the course.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What is College for Kids?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How much is tuition?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What grants are available?