To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access Blackboard?
You can access Blackboard through the AHC portal at http://myhancock.hancockcollege.edu
Click on the Blackboard icon in the upper right and it will take you directly into Blackboard.
You can also access Blackboard directly at http://blackboard.hancockcollege.edu and follow the log on instructions.
Note: Distance learning staff highly recommends that you go through the AHC portal as it will automatically log you in.
Once you have logged into the system, you will see the “Home” and “Courses” tab.
- The “Home tab should list the Blackboard courses in which you are enrolled in. It will also display announcements, calendar entries, and tasks for all your Blackboard courses.
- The “Courses” tab will also display a list of your Blackboard courses.
Whichever tab you decide to use, click on the name of the class to enter the course.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What loans are available?
- When and where are my exams?
- What is the difference between a counseling drop-in and an appointment?
- What should I do if I am on academic and/or progress probation?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?