To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I access Blackboard?
You can access Blackboard through the AHC portal at http://myhancock.hancockcollege.edu
Click on the Blackboard icon in the upper right and it will take you directly into Blackboard.
You can also access Blackboard directly at http://blackboard.hancockcollege.edu and follow the log on instructions.
Note: Distance learning staff highly recommends that you go through the AHC portal as it will automatically log you in.
Once you have logged into the system, you will see the “Home” and “Courses” tab.
- The “Home tab should list the Blackboard courses in which you are enrolled in. It will also display announcements, calendar entries, and tasks for all your Blackboard courses.
- The “Courses” tab will also display a list of your Blackboard courses.
Whichever tab you decide to use, click on the name of the class to enter the course.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What are Hancock's General Education (GE) requirements?
- How do I use Class Search?
- When is spring break?
- What is the application deadline for International Students?
- When do labs start?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is BOG?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?