To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What are your admission requirements?
Students will be admitted if they have graduated from an accredited high school or have passed the High School Proficiency Exam or the GED. Student who have not graduated from high school may be admitted to the college if they have attained the age of 18 and are no longer in high school.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What loans are available?
- When and where are my exams?
- What is the difference between a counseling drop-in and an appointment?
- What should I do if I am on academic and/or progress probation?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?