To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What are your admission requirements?
Students will be admitted if they have graduated from an accredited high school or have passed the High School Proficiency Exam or the GED. Student who have not graduated from high school may be admitted to the college if they have attained the age of 18 and are no longer in high school.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I register for classes?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- When are finals?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?