To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is NextUp (CAFYES)?
The NextUp (CAFYES) program provides “over, above and in addition to” support services for current and former foster youth under 25 years of age attending Allan Hancock College. The NextUp program works in conjunction with EOPS to provide students with the extra support to meet their educational goals. To be eligible to receive NextUp services you must have been in a foster home placement on or after your 16th birthday. At the NextUp center students are welcome to come in for tutoring sessions, utilize our computers and print for free, see their academic counselor, and they can bring their children to play in our children’s nook.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?