To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
Degree and certificate options may change. For the most up-to-date degree and certificate information, please refer to the catalog.
The Allan Hancock College Nursing Program offers certificates of achievement in the following:
- Certified Nursing Assisting
- Certified Home Health Aide
- EKG/Monitor Observer
- Vocational Nursing
- Registered Nursing
- "30 Unit" Option
Visit the Nursing Certificate Options webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- What If I still need help logging in?
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- When is spring break?
- What is Allan Hancock College's Title IV Federal School Code for financial aid?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is your grading policy?