To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
Degree and certificate options may change. For the most up-to-date degree and certificate information, please refer to the catalog.
The Allan Hancock College Nursing Program offers certificates of achievement in the following:
- Certified Nursing Assisting
- Certified Home Health Aide
- EKG/Monitor Observer
- Vocational Nursing
- Registered Nursing
- "30 Unit" Option
Visit the Nursing Certificate Options webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Where can I park?
- How do I register for classes?
- Where can I find a class schedule?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I use Class Search?
- What is College for Kids?
- How do I apply to a program?
- I need a copy of my award notification, how do I go about getting one?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- What programs of study do you offer?