To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
Degree and certificate options may change. For the most up-to-date degree and certificate information, please refer to the catalog.
The Allan Hancock College Nursing Program offers certificates of achievement in the following:
- Certified Nursing Assisting
- Certified Home Health Aide
- EKG/Monitor Observer
- Vocational Nursing
- Registered Nursing
- "30 Unit" Option
Visit the Nursing Certificate Options webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?