To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I get a student ID card?
Students need to go to the Admissions and Records Office to receive a student ID - without a photo is free. If you would like a student ID with a photo, there is a $2.00 fee paid to the District Cashier.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- Where can I park?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I use Class Search?
- What is College for Kids?
- How do I apply to a program?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I need a copy of my award notification, how do I go about getting one?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?